Despite President Trump’s Uphill Battles, There is “So Much Winning”
In the “Carousso’s Comments” monologue on “The Neil A. Carousso Show,” Neil discusses several of President Donald J. Trump’s uphill battles in the first month of the new administration while still moving to accomplish his “America First” agenda, winning for the American people. Watch the segment below.
CAROUSSO’S COMMENTS (MONOLOGUE)
- DESPITE PRESIDENT TRUMP’S UPHILL BATTLE, THERE IS A LOT OF WINNING
- MEDIA (96% VOTED FOR HRC – CENTER FOR PUBLIC INTEGRITY)
- SOT: REACTION AFTER THURSDAY’S TRUMP NEWS CONFERENCE
- MISREPRESENTING EXEC. ORDER AS “RELIGIOUS TEST” AND MUSLIM BAN, SHOCK ON ELECTION NIGHT, “DANGEROUS,” “WILL WE BE OKAY?”
- SOT: TRUMP ON FAKE NEWS IN FLORIDA YESTERDAY
- FULL SCREEN ON FAKE NEWS (Doesn’t include primary coverage of Trump – women, we can’t cover him fairly)
- ILLEGAL CLASSIFIED LEAKS – PRESUMABLY FROM BUREAUCRATS LEFTOVER AFTER OBAMA ADMIN.
- FULL SCREEN ON CLASSIFIED LEAKS
- FLYNN OUSTER – HRC CHINESE AMBASSADOR, $12 M FROM MOROCCAN KING, CONDITION TO ATTEND CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE EVENT, DEALS WITH MOROCCO AS SEC. OF STATE
- DEMOCRATS OBSTRUCTION FOR CABINET, WASHINGTON GRIDLOCK, PHONY OUTRAGE
- Eased regulatory burden on ObamaCare
- Took steps to review and undo the burdensome Dodd-Frank regulations,
- Eased financial regulations, controlling regulatory costs
- Comprehensive review of Fiduciary Rule
- Met with labor unions
- Business leaders – market is at all-time highs
- Order a wall along the Mexican border and actually start enforcing existing laws against illegal immigration? Check.
- Revoke federal funding for so-called sanctuary cities that offer illegal immigrants charged with crimes refuge from deportation? Check.
- Squelch for good the job-killing, secretly negotiated Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership? Check.
- Ask the State Department and the Army Corps of Engineers for quick approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines that reduce dependency on foreign oil? Check and check.
- Pressure on the swamp, Freeze the metastasizing tumor of the federal bureaucracy, lobbying ban and its death-dealing regulatory tendrils? Check, check and check.
- Reinstating President Reagan’s “Mexico City policy”: no more U.S. aid to international health organizations that perform or promote abortions
- Met with Japan PM Shinzo Abe – thanked Trump for F-35 cost reduction
- Saving taxpayer dollars on plane, not taking a salary
- Met with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau. Disagree but will join forces.
- Strengthened relations with Israel SOT WITH NETANYAHU
- EPA REGULATORY ROLLBACK FOR COAL MINERS – ENERGY INDEPENDENCE
- SUPPORT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY AND A RETURN TO LAW AND ORDER
- ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAWS AND GETTING CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS OUT PLUS TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORG AND DRUG TRAFFICKING
- BEGINNING PLANS TO STRENGTHEN CYBER SECURITY AND MILITARY TO DEFEAT ISIS
- SECURING THE NATION ORDER, HELD UP IN COURTS…NEW ORDER EXPECTED THIS WEEK
- CONSERVATIVE JUSTICE – NEIL GORSUCH (TOP VOTING ITEM)
FULL SCREEN TRUMP CONTRACT
- 200 DAY PLAN
- TAX REFORM
- WALL – EXTREME VETTING