1010 WINS Neighborhood Spotlight: Featuring Staten Island’s Downtown District
Executive produced by Neil A. Carousso
NEW YORK (1010 WINS) – The 1010 WINS Neighborhood Spotlight on the Staten Island Downtown District on the North Shore, sponsored by Dime Community Bank and the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce.
Watch the 1010 WINS Neighborhood Spotlight on the Downtown District of Staten Island, where you will hear all about the exciting enhancements to the area, including from the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce, The Staten Island FerryHawks, and The Angiuli Group – who has been investing and developing properties along the North Shore.
You will also see three organizations who have made a positive difference on Staten Island, who will be awarded the 1010 WINS Community Leadership Awards.
This will also be the kick-off for the 1010 WINS Small Business $10K Challenge – perhaps your business will be our next $10K winner?
Moderator and Emcee:
– Rob Walsh, former NYC Commissioner of Small Business Services and 1010 WINS Anchor of “The Bottom Line for Small Business.”
The 1010 WINS Community Leadership Awards Recipients:
– St. George Theatre – Doreen Cugno, President & CEO and Luanne Sorrentino, Co-Founder
– The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce – Linda Baran, President and CEO
– Bobby Digi, Owner of O’Henry’s Publick House and Executive Director of Island Voice
– Linda Baran, President and CEO – The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce
– Sam Angiuli, COO – The Angiuli Group
– Gary Perone, General Manager and Vice President – Staten Island FerryHawks Baseball Team
Announcement of the 1010 WINS Small Business $10K Challenge
– Mark Businski, Director of Strategic Partnerships – 1010 WINS